Thursday, July 17, 2014

4

I started this blog 4 years ago. FOUR. WHOLE. YEARS. I can't even believe it. So much has happened....Lord knows....so much has happened. I started this blog as a way to stay in touch with my friends as they moved to different states. I clung to this blog for a few years. It was a necessity. It was a place to spill my thoughts as I navigated that space where I felt like my friends' lives were just beginning and mine was stagnant. In hindsight, I realize my life was the one that was just beginning. Oh what a wonderful revelation. Now four years later, I don't think about this blog much. When I do think about it, I think about my time in undergrad and the life that I had there. Fond memories.
I'm embarking on a new journey of my own. A new city with new people. It's been an interesting ride to say the least.
As always, I feel like I'm on the cusp of something great ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment