Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Is it December yet??!

Tired. Exhausted.Can't see straight.
All of the above.
But despite all of that
I absolutely love
pharmacy school.
Please note this and
remind me of this "joy"
during finals week.
I have already planned my return to
OHIO.
Canes. Margaritas. Friends.
One can never go wrong with that combination.
There's so much to blog about
but so little time.
I've lost 3 pounds.
Baby steps.
I've been running.
My class rep position,
by the end of the semester
the president and I will exchange some words
she is out of her mind
that's the only reason
for her foolery.
My lab instructor is attractive.
I used the song "Bands a make her dance" as a way to remember band neutrophils.
Judge me not.
Back to this infectious powerpoint......

No comments:

Post a Comment