Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pre October Spiral

I decided to run for Class Representative! We have elections tomorrow! I have to give a speech and everything! Hopefully I win! No one told me that Philadelphia was going to be cloaked in humidity and/or rain. For some reason, I always forget my umbrella My roller set doesn't stand a chance! Out of the 37548264 billion organizations, I've only joined one. I've learned this week that time management is my friend and sleep can be my own worse enemy! Friday marks the beginning of the October Spiral. We went from a few quizzes to now having a test and other assignments each week. Needless to say, October is looking bleak. My classmates and I have already decided to physically and emotionally crash come November 1st. Hopefully my bestie J* will visit me! Sometimes I sit in class in amazement. I'm HERE! This is all really happening. Praise God. I've become thoroughly obsessed with Elle Varner's I Don't Care. Like completely obsessed. Oh I'm thinking about starting a youtube channel! I've had a few friends say they would watch me rant about the craziness that is Philly and my life in general. Maybe. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment