Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lemme share.

Since school has started I haven't been on the internets as often. But the few times I have been, the twitters have been glorious.....lemme share...

RT : Dark skin boys ain't shit but attractive trouble<<< I know this to be true. Chile.
RT @Alneezy  yo, Sandra Huxtable straight wasn't on the pilot for the cosby show. someone lied. Too good to be true, bro. either claire was settin' it out or cliff had an affinity for light skinned pieces.
RT @metroadlib "did you marry your husband just to prove that somebody would marry you?" iyanla vanzant,opening up her aged-legs &urinating on Ev's spirit<< Iyanla showed up honey. YES!
RT @LSE7ENZ After a certain time, all those philosophical tweets read as "I want the D."
RT @KidFury I'm not for everyone. Nobody is for everyone. Once you realize that, you give less fucks and get more chicken.<<<all.of.this.
RT @TheXDExperience Life was so much more simple then. I wasn't struggling...I was having sex on the regular...I was skinny...I miss undergrad.  <<all of this and then some with chips on the side
RT @CorporateBarbie I work out because I, in particular my ass and waist, look better when I do. That's... really about it.<<<true and true.

Today, I went to the library today with a few of my classmates. My goals were to cover two chapters of Biochemistry, calculations for Pharmaceutics, and meet my future husband a black Med student. Needless to say, only two goals of the day were met. We were at the library for what seemed like forever. As we left there was a torrential downpour. My knees buckled and I literally fell out onto the floor in the lobby of the health sciences library when I saw the rain. My classmates were pretty much through with my antics. The eruption of laughter was hilarious. I fell because I was imagining me walking from the train station to my apartment just soaked to the core! Thankfully my classmate offered me a ride. He said he realizes that I'm quite proud and that I would've swam through the rain before asking for a ride. He was right. I thought the ride home was gonna be awkward/silent or full of class talk. We talked about hoodrat life that is North Philly, Dipset, and being twenty four. I say all of this to say, I was kinda worried about making friends. Being around my classmates seems so natural. We're only a month in and this camaraderie has already developed. There actually is a lot of pressure to join the professional fraternities/sororities/organizations. With 29794754 bajillion things to do, we are still expected to be involved. Such is life right?!
Ultimately by the end of the semester, I want two things to occur. ((I'm speaking them into existence)) I want to be at least 10 pounds smaller and on the Dean's list. Text to the bestie in regards to my weight, "This pooch gotta go b"

No comments:

Post a Comment