Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanks and what not

I spent Thanksgiving with two friends from undergrad. Let me tell you......the amount of food that was consumed was just absolutely and utterly ridiculous. Girl talk is necessary and so is macaroni&cheese. I had a good time but I couldn't wait to get back to my four walls! I haven't studied a lick. Not having to do any hard thinking is an amazing feeling. No one is texting/calling me with questions about school. I haven't checked my school email in a few days. I did check our class Facebook page but thankfully the other Class Reps answered the questions.With each passing day, I do realize how blessed I am. Although pharmacy school can be excruciatingly difficult, I am enjoying it. There are many, that would love to have this opportunity. Who am I to complain? I mean don't get me wrong the long hours at the library, the meetings, and the responsibility can be a bit much. But I thrive on it.
Let's talk about how great G-Chat and skype are! I spent 2 plus hours Skyping with my bestie the other day. It's crazy. I don't see everyday anymore and everytime I talk to her it's like we pick up right where we left out. It's comforting. My other bestie and I live for G-Chat. I hope our conversations never get leaked. I think it's too much humor and truth for the common man.I made it through 2 rounds of testing cycles and I haven't lost my mind yet. We had a big medchem test last week. Studying seven chapters of medchem in  less than a week was a complete and utter nightmare but I did it. It was to the point where the guy sits next to me says "Word on the street is that you've studied all the material already" Days leading up to the exam I kept hearing all of this studying gossip about me which I thought was hilarious. Like are we seriously gossiping about my studying habits compared to everyone elses???! I finished the test in an hour. After the test my friend says "Yeah you finished the test super early. We all decided that you got an A" All I could do was chuckle. In the end I did get an A. ;-)

Life keeps surprising me. I aint even mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment