Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's My Anniversary ;-)

 Two short years ago, I was studying my life away as my friends were embarking on their journeys. Here I am two years later, starting out on my own journey! I started this blog with the intention of documenting being a super senior and as a way for my friends who were miles away to keep up my shenanigans. The blog turned out to do that and then some. I decided to reread a few of my posts. Let me tell you there were some moments of crazy and despair; moments of happiness and sanity. The blog has a little bit of everything. I had this notion that I would be writing new posts all the time. I realized that I would rather have moments to write about than to force weekly posts. My blog has become this living and breathing entity. It has been a place where I poured my poems and my crazy. My poems have a life of their own now. ((wellwornpages.tumblr.com)) I can't believe two years have passed. So many things have happened. Here I sit, newly graduated and on my way to a new city. The fact that I graduated from THE greatest university has finally set in. But the fact that I am going to pharmacy school has not. Ha. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. Excited is not the word. The facebook group created for my class has really been an asset. I actually talked to one of my classmates on the phone the other night. Another one is messaging me right now about where I can get my pass for the train! I'll be taking a train to and from campus. Philadelphia is so fancy.
I'll be schoolin life staring on the 28th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment