Tuesday, January 15, 2013

quote junkie

"i wish to sit quietly in the shade of what was. let it wash over me and leave its ink stains. i'll remember your name"-- alysia harris

"he makes me smile in all the right places"--alysia harris

"so much of a woman's struggle for their own power is tied to their wombs and who owns rights to them and I'm just sick of it" --@feministajones

"i love you once.i am so happy to see you love again, by another"--warsan shire

"i ask a girl her favorite ice cream beacuse,well, a pint of it is cheaper than flowers and makes her just as happy"--- Jozen Cummings

No matter what a Black man does, there is always someone ready to save him from accountability. Meanwhile, we leave our women to drown.---Jamilah Lemieux

"I like it when I like someone no one else is into. I'm not trying to spend my entire relationship fighting hoes" @jimmychoo2

No comments:

Post a Comment